"Playing Sister." Ivy, your ideal type is Son Seokgu...Lee Ji-hye started arranging a blind date

참여마당
천주교서울대교구 서교동성당
참여마당

"Playing Sister." Ivy, your ideal type is Son Seokgu...Lee J…

ejcywjf 0 3
(Picture = E-Channel, Channel S) [E-Daily Starin Choi Hee-jae] Lee Ji-hye, "The Sister Who Had Fun," is playing with Ivy and actress Son Seok-guPromote a blind date.In the 8th episode of "Playing Sister" on E-Channel S, which will air on the 16th, singer Baek Ji-young is finally a guestIt's going to be launched.Baek Ji-young said, "I've been crying a lot lately." Not long ago, at actor Lim Hyung-joon's weddingWe reveal an anecdote about how we cried while singing a wedding song. Then, Narsha said, "At Lim Hyungjun's weddingI heard there was Ivy's ideal type, too," he said, referring to Son Seok-gu, who attended as a guest.Lee Ji-hye is aiming for Ivy,After asking, "How do you try to connect?" he tries to call Lim Hyung-joon.Lim Hyung-joon, who received Lee Ji-hye's call, asked, "Is there a vacancy for Son Seok-gu or T.O?"She is embarrassed by Lee Ji-hye's direct question.Lim Hyung-joon said, "I don't know about Son Seok-gu""My brother-in-law has a vacancy," he replied, causing laughter. Nevertheless, Lee Jihye said, "To Son Seokgu"Please ask me." He is attracting attention by pushing ahead with the blind dateIvy was embarrassed, saying, "You're all so excited, aren't you?"I don't deny the question.On the other hand, in the waiting room for "Playing Unnie," the legends of the music industry gathered togetherA "go-stop round" will take place. Earlier, CHAERYEONG and LEE JI HYUN appeared as a guestAt the time, he confessed that he had "recommended a go-stop in the waiting room (to his friends) in the past" and that he was a go-stop memberI mentioned Baek Ji-young and Lee Ji-hye.Back then, Baek Ji-young didn't forget the scene of "Tazas in the Waiting Room"I re-create it. Ivey, who finally joined the GoStop edition, screams and even lies downIn the year, keen attention is paid to their go-stop "true match.""Playing Sister" is on the 16th at 8pmIt's going to air for 40 minutes.
0 Comments